Friday, August 14, 2009

Personal success

One of the things I have done and make my feel proud of myself is have improve my dancing skills. During my school I could participate in a dance and cheerleader team, that teach me to work in groups and know how important each person is. I learnt a lot during those years and in my last year at school we won a competition, actually the most important championship, the award was go to United State and compete in the world championship with the best in the world in this discipline.

When I started this eight years ago, my dream was travel and compete with excellent teams and represent my school and my country. Fortunately, I could make my dreams come true , and go to United State was an achievement, because I participate in the most important and prestigious championship.

All this processe was really hard for me and my team , because I hurt my left hand and we have to make many changes two days before the trip. But after that everything turn out well in the end. We did very well in our presentation and we get the fifth place. Moreover I could participated and prove myself that if I want something I am capable to do my best.

Regards.
Francisca Rivas

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I am very glad that you have done your dreams. I have seen you dancing in some videos and I think that you a have a gift, you do it very well! haha although you dont like that people see you! haha

    ok. I see you soon!

    byeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran!
    Your experience was absolutely amazing!! I really like that, and I am very pleased that your dream has come true.
    I hope your hand is better.

    Greetings
    Naty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    I think It must be amazing to win something abroad for your own skills, Congratulations!! (a little late though)

    regards!

    ReplyDelete